Optimum Performance and Endurance for Intense & Dynamic Medical Settings
Medical professionals are endurance athletes! Rec Specs reusable PPE provides protection, stability, and all-day comfort. Rec Specs frames and goggles are designed for performance and protection with patented weight distributing eye rim assemblies, hypo-allergenic padding, snug nose fit, and indirect venting.
- Adult Narrow [A:52 B:33.5 ED:53.3 DBL:17 TL:135]
- Compatible with other PPE (face masks, shields, head coverings)
- Temples and bridge have soft, color coordinated padding for comfort and fit
- Unisex shape
- Patented eye rim assembly and 6-base lens curve design allows for wide range of prescription lens powers
- All of our frames include a clear single-vision Rx with anti-fog coating.
- Non-prescription options available
- Upgrade to light-responsive (photochromic) lenses that change from clear to dark grey in the sun (rain or shine).
- All of our frames include clear, single-vision prescription lenses.
- Upgrade to progressive (covers reading, distance, and in between).
- Semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth and strap included.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports
- Our products meet CDC, NIOSH, and OSHA recommendations. OSHA specifically recommends that when required, goggles or safety glasses be worn in addition to face masks and/or face shields.