Baseball, Basketball, Football, Handball, Hockey, Lacrosse, Racket Sports, Soccer,
Sport Shift has been designed for multi-sport athletes that like to change from a frame to a goggle as they shift from sport to sport. Suitable for Racquetball, Tennis, Squash, Soccer, Basketball and more, Sport Shift allows you to adapt your prescription sports eyewear to the best fit in your activity and removes the need for multiple pairs as you get all the features and benefits in one impact rated frame.
- Average [A:52 B:37 ED:55 DBL:16 TL:135]
- Wide [A:57 B:40.1 ED:60 DBL:17 TL:135]
- Non-prescription: Offers style and protection with no vision correction
- Single Vision: Corrects one field of vision (near, intermediate, or distance)
- Progressive: Corrects near, intermediate, and distance fields of vision in one lens so you don't have to switch between multiple pairs - only recommended if you are accustomed to wearing progressive lenses while participating in your preferred sports/activities
Classic: Clear lenses that block 100% of UV rays and include our patented anti-fog, anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings
- Light-responsive: Lenses that transition from clear to darker tint outdoors (choose from grey or brown) and include our patented anti-fog, anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings - recommended for both indoor and outdoor sports and activities
- Interchangeable temple and goggle attachments gives you two frames in one.
- End piece cutouts allow for better peripheral vision and venting.
- New adjustable goggle strap contours over the ears for a more comfortable fit.
- Includes semi-rigid case and cleaning cloth.
- Skull cap is included to wear with helmets. Must be worn over goggle and under helmet to keep goggle in place. Also aids in hygiene (can easily be washed).
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.