PPE EYEWEAR DESIGNED TO PERFORM
The RS-PPE NVGR glasses are compliant with FDA, HHS, CDC, & OSHA regulations and guidelines.
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for lateral coverage, high velocity and high mass impacts
- Eye-rim cushion (closed cell foam) protects the eyes from the wind, dust, and light particles
- Premium anti-fog coating available to keep your lenses fog-free
- Flexible temple construction provides head-hugging fit, while temple profile allows the frame to be comfortably worn with other protective equipment (masks & shields)
- Nosepad material is soft, hypoallergenic and water-resistant thermoplastic rubber allowing for increased comfort, grip, and durability.
- Includes semi-rigid case, adjustable strap, cleaning cloth, and eyecup pouch.
- The Sunset Driver Lens is designed for speed and motion activities. A rose amber lens with a sunset mirror coating is tailored for mid-range light transmission and contrast to provide both sustained comfort and visibility under varying light conditions.
- Clear lenses are available
Registered USA Medical Device Manufacturer. FDA Medical Device #: 2245557
Size: A:60 B:41.8 DBL:19 TL:125