Helmet Spex are designed to be the best fitting frame for youth sports protective eyewear that require a helmet for those that prefer a goggle fit. Key features include soft rubber end pieces that mold to the face that offer additional cushioning, an adjustable goggle strap that contours over the ears, and venting in the eye-rim for increase airflow. Helmet Spex include a skull cap to wear with helmets that must be worn over the goggle and under the helmet to keep the goggle in place.
- Small [A:49 B:32 ED:51 DBL:18]
- Medium [A:53 B:35 ED:55 DBL:17]
- All of our frames include a clear single-vision Rx with anti-fog coating.
- Upgrade to light-responsive (photochromic) lenses that change from clear to dark grey in the sun (rain or shine).
- All of our frames include clear, single-vision prescription lenses.
- Upgrade to progressive (covers reading, distance, and in between).
- Helmet Spex has been designed to be the best fitting frame for sports that require a helmet (Football, Baseball, Lacrosse, Hockey, and others)
- Soft rubber endpieces mold to the face and provides additional cushioning at key contact points
- Adjustable goggle strap contours over the ears for a more comfortable fit
- Venting grooves in eye-rim for increased airflow
- Color treatments on the frame fronts fade from a matte to a gloss finish
- Skull cap is included to wear with helmets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports.