Baseball, Basketball, Football, Handball, Hockey, Lacrosse, Racket Sports, Soccer,
- Subtotal: $174.95
- Prescription Type
- Lens Type
- Lens Color
Certified protection on the field or on the court. The Slam meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports such as baseball, basketball, tennis, soccer and more. To top it off, the Slam has TPR over-molding on the eye rims for a more comfortable fit against the face [and is shock-absorbing] as well as on the temples.
- Narrow [A:49 B:32.5 ED:51.4 DBL:17 TL:135]
- Narrow [A:52 B:33.5 ED:53.3 DBL:17 TL:135]
- Average [A:55 B:35 ED:56.4 DBL:19 TL:135]
- Non-prescription: Offers style and protection with no vision correction
- Single Vision: Corrects one field of vision (near, intermediate, or distance)
- Progressive: Corrects near, intermediate, and distance fields of vision in one lens so you don't have to switch between multiple pairs - only recommended if you are accustomed to wearing progressive lenses while participating in your preferred sports/activities
Classic: Clear lenses that block 100% of UV rays and include our patented anti-fog, anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings
- Light-responsive: Lenses that transition from clear to darker tint outdoors (choose from grey or brown) and include our patented anti-fog, anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings - recommended for both indoor and outdoor sports and activities
- Unisex Shape.
- Patented (#7,137,700) eye rim assembly and 6-base lens curve design allows for a wide range of prescription lens powers.
- New dramatic two-tone over molded color treatments.
- Sculpted temple design with coordinating inside padding.
- Front venting padding system.
- Back cushion provides additional cushioning along the top and bottom of the frame.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth and adjustable strap.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
You May Also Like
Answer 3 quick questions, and we'll give you a list of recommendations!
Who are these frames for?
What is Your Face Width?
What will you use these glasses for?
Choose all that apply
Did you know we have a Home Try-On program?
Choose up to 4 pairs of glasses, and we'll ship them to you - free!
Send them back with the included pre-paid shipping label
Look for the "Try at home for free" feature while shopping