Baseball, Basketball, Football, Handball, Hockey, Lacrosse, Racket Sports, Soccer,
Perform to the MAX with certified protection. The MAXX 20 meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports such as basketball, tennis, soccer, squash and more.
- Narrow [A:48 B:32.3 ED:51 DBL:17 TL:125]
- Narrow [A:51 B:32.8 ED:54 DBL:17 TL:125]
- Non-prescription: Offers style and protection with no vision correction
- Single Vision: Corrects one field of vision (near, intermediate, or distance)
- Progressive: Corrects near, intermediate, and distance fields of vision in one lens so you don't have to switch between multiple pairs - only recommended if you are accustomed to wearing progressive lenses while participating in your preferred sports/activities
Classic: Clear lenses that block 100% of UV rays and include our patented anti-fog, anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings
- Light-responsive: Lenses that transition from clear to darker tint outdoors (choose from grey or brown) and include our patented anti-fog, anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings - recommended for both indoor and outdoor sports and activities
- The first protective sports eyewear to receive the AOA seal of Acceptance!
- Patented (#6,890,073B) eyerim assembly allows for a wide range of prescription lens power.
- Unisex shape.
- Sizing allows for youth fitting.
- Temples and bridge have soft inside padding for comfort and fit.
- Comes with semi-rigid case & adjustable strap.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports.