- Navigator H2O
- Subtotal: $167.95
- Prescription Type
- Lens Type
- Lens Color
The Navigator H2O brings together water-tuned optics and splash protection for clear vision on the water. Featuring removable Splash Guard gaskets to block out wind and water spray, these frames convert from everyday to high-performance sunglasses to keep your eyes on the water. The blue-mirrored Aqua Lens adds a touch of flare whether jetskiing, paddleboarding, windsurfing or any activities out on the water. Comes with a floating cord so you don't lose your sunglasses at speed or on rough water. Available with your prescription.
Size: A:60 B:39 ED:62.5 DBL:19 TL:125
- Non-prescription: Offers style and protection with no vision correction
- Single Vision: Corrects one field of vision (near, intermediate, or distance)
- Progressive: Corrects near, intermediate, and distance fields of vision in one lens so you don't have to switch between multiple pairs - only recommended if you are accustomed to wearing progressive lenses while participating in your preferred sports/activities
Classic: Clear lenses that block 100% of UV rays and include an anti-scratch coating
- Light-responsive: Lenses that transition from clear to darker tint outdoors (choose from grey or brown) and include an anti-scratch coating - recommended for both indoor and outdoor sports and activities
- Polarized: Polarized sunglass lenses that block 100% of UV rays and include an anti-scratch coating
- Removable water gasket seals to the contours of the face, providing protection from water from seeping in.
- Mirrored Aqua Lens reduces UVB and UVA radiation from natural sunlight by 99%.
- Flexible temple construction, 8-base wrap and removable strap provide head-hugging fit.
- Floating cord ensures protection against frame sinking.
You May Also Like
Answer 3 quick questions, and we'll give you a list of recommendations!
Who are these frames for?
What is Your Face Width?
What will you use these glasses for?
Choose all that apply
Did you know we have a Home Try-On program?
Choose up to 4 pairs of glasses, and we'll ship them to you - free!
Send them back with the included pre-paid shipping label
Look for the "Try at home for free" feature while shopping