Nearly 5 years in the making, the RS-40 is built upon 40 years of sport protective R&D. Tested to ASTM F803 standards this next generation style features new eye rim cushioning, temple padding, and an improved venting system that protects eyes from higher energy collisions while also enhancing all-day comfort. The RS-40 features an over-molded temple for grip and stability during movement and is available in a 49mm and 52mm eye size for youth athletes both male and female.
- Small [A:49 B:33.6 ED:51.5 DBL:16 TL:125]
- Medium [A:52 B:33.3 ED:53.8 DBL:18 TL:125]
- All of our frames include a clear single-vision Rx with anti-fog coating.
- Upgrade to light-responsive (photochromic) lenses that change from clear to dark grey in the sun (rain or shine).
- All of our frames include clear, single-vision prescription lenses.
- Upgrade to progressive (covers reading, distance, and in between).
- High Impact Nylon - Impact rated material gives frames flexibility & strength
- Temple Padding & Eye Rim Cushioning - Protection during contact, comfort at play
- Patented Eye-Rim Assembly - Impact rated lens retention system with a wide Rx range
- Semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth and strap included.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports