Baseball, Basketball, Football, Handball, Hockey, Lacrosse, Racket Sports, Soccer,
- Helmet Spex
- Subtotal: $174.95
- Prescription Type
- Lens Type
- Lens Color
Maintain peak vision performance under helmets in Helmet Spex. Features venting grooves in eye-rim for increased air flow. Helmet Spex includes a skull cap that must be worn over the goggle and under the helmet to keep the goggle in place.
- Narrow [A:49 B:32 ED:51 DBL:18]
- Average [A:53 B:35 ED:55 DBL:17]
- Wide [A:58 B:39.7 ED:60.6 DBL:18]
- Non-prescription: Offers style and protection with no vision correction
- Single Vision: Corrects one field of vision (near, intermediate, or distance)
- Progressive: Corrects near, intermediate, and distance fields of vision in one lens so you don't have to switch between multiple pairs - only recommended if you are accustomed to wearing progressive lenses while participating in your preferred sports/activities
Classic: Clear lenses that block 100% of UV rays and include our patented anti-fog, anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings
- Light-responsive: Lenses that transition from clear to darker tint outdoors (choose from grey or brown) and include our patented anti-fog, anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings - recommended for both indoor and outdoor sports and activities
- Helmet Spex has been designed to be the best fitting frame for sports that require a helmet (Football, Baseball, Lacrosse, Hockey, and others)
- Soft rubber end pieces mold to the face and provides additional cushioning at key contact points
- Adjustable goggle strap contours over the ears for a more comfortable fit
- Venting grooves in eye-rim for increased airflow
- New color treatments on the frame fronts fade from a matte to a gloss finish
- Skull cap is included to wear with helmets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
You May Also Like
Answer 3 quick questions, and we'll give you a list of recommendations!
Who are these frames for?
What is Your Face Width?
What will you use these glasses for?
Choose all that apply
Did you know we have a Home Try-On program?
Choose up to 4 pairs of glasses, and we'll ship them to you - free!
Send them back with the included pre-paid shipping label
Look for the "Try at home for free" feature while shopping