Baseball, Basketball, Football, Handball, Hockey, Lacrosse, Racket Sports, Soccer,
Nearly 5 years in the making, the RS-41 is built upon 40 years of sport protective R&D. Tested to ASTM F803 standards this next generation style features new eye rim cushioning, temple padding, and an improved venting system that protects eyes from higher energy collisions while also enhancing all-day comfort. For athletes requiring a comfortable fit under a helmet, the RS-41 sport protective goggle has a new contoured frame line from the eye rim to the strap attachment and sits higher over the ear. For youth athletes, the RS-41 is available in a 49mm and 52mm eye size.
- Narrow [A:49 B:33.6 ED:51.5 DBL:16]
- Average [A:52 B:33.3 ED:53.8 DBL:18]
- Non-prescription: Offers style and protection with no vision correction
- Single Vision: Corrects one field of vision (near, intermediate, or distance)
- Progressive: Corrects near, intermediate, and distance fields of vision in one lens so you don't have to switch between multiple pairs - only recommended if you are accustomed to wearing progressive lenses while participating in your preferred sports/activities
Classic: Clear lenses that block 100% of UV rays and include our patented anti-fog, anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings
- Light-responsive: Lenses that transition from clear to darker tint outdoors (choose from grey or brown) and include our patented anti-fog, anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings - recommended for both indoor and outdoor sports and activities
- High Impact Nylon - Impact rated material gives frames flexibility & strength
- NEW Strap Design - Shorter strap attachment sits higher over the ear for more comfortable fit under helmets.
- NEW Temple Padding & Eye Rim Cushioning - Protection during contact, comfort at play
- Patented Eye-Rim Assembly - Impact rated lens retention system with a wide Rx range
- Semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth and strap included.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports